DigitalSignBuilder.com has announced an “out-of-the-box digital signage solution” for hospitals, doctor offices, clinics and waiting rooms.
DigitalSignBuilder’s new hospital facility digital signage packages allow organizations to blend instant answers to patient questions, important policy updates, available services, payment options, insurance information and other relevant notifications into an easy to manage the system. Features include:
- Keeping staff up to date on policies and HR news
- Provide live, training of new protocols and procedures
- Share news of charity drives and health fairs
- Display wait times and valuable insurance information
- Entertain with feeds of health facts, tips, and advice
In addition, the new Hospital Wayfinding Digital Signage package allows for facilities to provide patients and visitors with Pinch and Zoom 3D “You are here” multi-floor multi-building maps. Every map can be connected to an interactive directory for one-click map directions. Each directory listing can feature a description, image and phone number of the destination. Here are all the details.