MUNICH, June 24, 2022 — In just under two weeks, the elite of the digital signage world will gather at the Digital Signage Summit Europe (DSS Europe) in Munich on 6-7 July. Alongside a world-class speaker programme, visitors to DSS Europe can meet leading companies and discover the latest Digital Signage innovations. And to make sure you don’t miss a thing, a dedicated DSS Europe event space is now open in the Whova app, helping delegates to network and stay up to date with the latest exhibitor, speaker, and event news.
Meet the Exhibitors
DSS Europe is back with a bang and has secured some of the biggest names in the industry to appear at its first in-person event since the start of the pandemic. The speaker line-up has got the industry buzzing – and now, DSS Europe has revealed its stellar showcase of exhibiting companies. Visitors can network and discover the latest news from 14 of the leading names in Digital Signage, who will appear in the dedicated exhibition area. The current line-up includes:
- Sharp / NEC Display Solutions is a leading provider of digital signage and visual display solutions. In recent years it has developed numerous features and tools that enable its digital signage devices to be operated in a more sustainable way.
- Nexmosphere’s sensors and actuators are designed to transform digital signage from screen content into rich and intuitive experiences. It will also be showing hardware from BrightSign, the global market leader in digital signage media players.
- iiyama is a leading manufacturer of professional displays. It recently launched a new range of PCAP interactive displays, customisable for any vertical thanks to their built-in Android capability.
- Lindy offers a full range of solutions for seamlessly connecting, sharing, converting and extending a wide range of digital and analogue signals.
- Telelogos is a European independent software vendor with a portfolio of digital signage, device management and room/desk booking solutions. Its solutions improve the customer and employee experience at retail venues and leisure attractions around the world.
- Ameria offers AR and Metaverse tools to enable personalisation of the digital customer journey. Using a digital contactless touchpoint, its Virtual Promoter Compact is designed to simultaneously excite customers and generate leads.
- Bütema is a full-service provider of digital signage and mobile ERP hardware and software. Its software, processes and workflows are designed to optimise the retail shopping experience.
- Hardware distributor CONCEPT International offers a wide range of PCs for digital signage applications, including fanless models, Android PCs, OPS PCs and PCs for videowalls. It also recently introduced the Sunmi T2s 15.6in POS system.
- GUDE is a manufacturer of smart IP power distribution units that are used across the AV industry. Its portfolio also includes LAN sensors and time servers.
- Intuiface’s Player Next Gen uses the latest web technologies to create the industry’s only truly cross-channel content delivery platform. It is backed up by the cloud-based Headless CMS.
- Novisign will show its cloud-based software platform that enables users to easily create, manage and broadcast rich, engaging digital content. It recently announced a remote events capability: using any device to trigger HTTP events on multiple displays.
- Valotalive offers a cloud-based digital signage software package for workplaces. It uses apps to connect to business applications to communicate the latest information.
- Vestel manufactures a wide range of displays for videowalls, digital signage, hospitality, as well as interactive flat panels, VHuddle solutions and corporate solutions. A recent development is the slimline Prime Series, available in all popular display sizes.
Get the App, Get Ahead
With so much to look forward to, visitors are encouraged to download the Whova app and stay abreast of all the happenings at DSS Europe. It’s so simple to use. Download the Whova app on Google Play or Apple App Store, create an account, and input your special code to access the DSS Europe’s event space (provided when you register for DSS Europe) and you’re in!
From here, the app allows you to see the full list of exhibitors, virtually ‘enter booth’ to see what is on show and arrange a meeting with a member of the team. You can view all conference sessions and even build your very own personal agenda, adding sessions you want to attend, bookmarking speakers you don’t want to miss and setting meeting reminders.
A range of networking activities will take place at the show, and alongside this, the app has its very own networking feature – you can browse through a list of all other attendees and start a conversation ahead of the conference. There is also a ‘community’ discussion board where you can participate, or start your own discussion for others to join in.
Register your place here, and be sure to download the Whova app today. DSS Europe is a joint venture between Integrated Systems Events, producers of the Integrated Systems Europe exhibition, and invidis consulting, the leading German digital signage consultancy.