Digital Signage Federation Slates April 13 “Hangout”
The Digital Signage Federation (DSF) invites DSF members and non-members alike, to attend its Wednesday, April 13 “Hangout” panel discussion at 2pm EST, on the topic of “Digital Signage & Environmental Design.”
Anyone can mount a digital sign on a wall, but integrating sign as a design element to enhance the physical environment requires forethought and planning. Architects and interior designers are now proactively working with digital signage technologies to create design statements that communicate a brand’s message or convey a company’s culture by incorporating the signage into the overall design.
Hangouts are 45-minute panel discussions using Google’s Hangout platform with a moderator and a panel of three or four industry professionals.
The panel comprised of Digital Signage professionals who are members of the DSF, will include:
- Hussain Ali, Founder & CEO, Houston Dynamic Displays
- Georgia Reid, Marketing Strategist, Parabit Systems
- (Third Panelist to be Confirmed)
In addition to sharing their thoughts on content trends, the panel may discuss issues such as:
- How digital signage can be used as a design element
- The information an architect needs to plan for the signage
- The information designers need to successfully incorporate digital signage technology
- Use case examples
- Common mistakes and missteps of design collaboration
More information on the April 13 Hangout event or other DSF events can be found on the DSF website here.