Digital Signage Federation (DSF), the digital signage industry’s new trade association, recently announced the appointment of an interim Board of Directors.
The Interim Board, comprised of professionals in end-user, consulting, network and vendor segments of the digital signage industry have embraced the challenge of founding and overseeing the initial development of this new organization. The interim Board will also oversee the formal Board election process and expects to have their member-elected Board in place within approximately 90 days.
Interim Board members standing up for an independent industry voice include:
- Phil Cohen, President & CEO, Care Media Holdings
- Rich Cooley, CEO & Founder, Visser Digital Media
- Alan Brawn, Principal, Brawn Consulting, LLC
- Laura Davis-Taylor, Vice President Global Retail Strategy, Creative Realities, Inc.
- Jack Sullivan, Senior Vice President, Out-of-Home Media Director, StarCom World Wide
- Jennifer Bolt, Executive Director, Media Services & Innovation, Tracy Locke Advertising
- Bob Stowe, Director, Marketing Services, Wendy’s International
- Carre Dawson, Director of Business Development, DS, Harris Corporation Broadcast Communications
- Bil Trainor, President, Capital Networks Limited
- Brian Dusho, President, BroadSign International
- Ken Goldberg, CEO, Real Digital Media
- Pierre Richer, President & COO, NEC Display Solutions Americas
For more information about the DSF, go to: http://www.digitalsignagefederation.org/