Hoofddorp, The Netherlands, 7 December 2017 – Delta, a global leader in power and thermal management solutions, is set to ease the transition to indoor LED Display Systems, with a set of pre-set size configurations of large format monitor solutions in Full-HD and UHD. The FE Series Fine Pitch Indoor LEDs, boasts superb image quality and uniformity, and offers a wide variety of tiles to fit all indoor project requirements. Rugged and robust, the LED wall solution is designed to excel in high ambient light environments, capturing audiences’ attention and helping provide an unforgettable experience.
Ideally suited to indoor signage as well as command and control environments, the FE Series offers a modern, sleekly designed large format monitor, offering 1.26, 1.58, 1.9 and 2.5mm pixel pitch, each calibrated to create smooth, consistent brightness and colour throughout the display area. Uniquely, Delta Display Solutions now offers the LED cabinets in pre-determined sizes ranging from 110” to 220” in Full HD, and 220” up to 440” in UHD resolution. The fine-pitch pixels choices and size configurations perfectly accommodate a wide range of viewing distances and applications. Each is in an exact 16.9 aspect ratio – so there is no need to reformat or resize images – which fits standard content supplied via a multitude of sources, as easily as if connecting to a monitor.
The seamless and high resolution display provides wide-viewing angles giving an immersive experience that maximises audience engagement in short viewing distances. Delta’s FE Series offers optional ambient light adjustment, emitting a bright and vibrant image no matter what the ambient factors are, such as bright, dark and variable lighting conditions. The FE Series’ matched contact points between each tile provide superior accuracy and a seamlessly tight display, while ensuring a solid performance with excellent uniformity, colour and brightness over its lifetime.
Not only has Delta made it easy to choose the most suitable pixel size, the aluminum die-cast frame allows for precise installation for perfect alignment. Each LED module attaches magnetically to the cabinet for ease of installation and serviceability. The power supply developed by Delta and optimised for the FE Series supports the level of quality and durability that Delta stands for.
Commenting on the introduction of the FE Series, Holger Graeff, General Manager Delta Displays EMEA, said: “The FE Series will accelerate the uptake of LED Narrow Pixel Pitch thanks to the way we now standardize the configuration, installation and maintenance of our 16:9 LED video wall displays. Now, the power of LED technology can be offered easier and faster by any of our AV Partners for use in a wide range of environments, with the reassurance of Delta’s know-how in video wall and control room applications for durable and long lasting solutions at low maintenance costs.”
• Each individual cabinet has a 16:9 aspect ratio with a 27″ diagonal
• Full-HD configurations available in 110”, 137”, 165” and 220” diagonal
• UHD configurations available in 220”, 275”, 330” and 440” diagonal
• Cost-effective indoor SMD LED
• A seamless and high-resolution display gives an immersive experience
• Wide viewing angles allow for maximum audience engagement in short viewing distances
• Minimal power consumption: Delta FE is designed with optimised power supplies to minimize power consumption, allowing for a low cost of ownership
• Rugged and lightweight design guarantees reliability
• Delta’s uniformity calibration technology provides uniform colours and brightness
• Front installation options and a compact, lightweight design guarantees an easy, quick installation
• The ultimate indoor LED display for image quality assurance, colour uniformity and low cost of ownership
• Certified UL, CB, CE, FCC, CCC
Pricing and availability
Delta’s FE Series of indoor LED Display Systems start from 75.000 EUR, excl. installation. It comes supplied with a three year warranty. For complete details on each offering, please refer to the terms and conditions of the warranty policy delivered with your sales order to determine the exact warranty terms applicable to you.