LAS VEGAS, June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Delta Group, a global leader in power and thermal management solutions, together with its brand, Vivitek, a leading manufacturer of visual display and presentation products, is showcasing its latest projectors and display solutions at InfoComm 2016. Delta is introducing several new Vivitek projectors, including the Qumi Q8, the world’s smallest native 1080p projector; the DU7090Z, one of the world’s quietest 6,000lm WUXGA laser projectors; and the DH759USTi, a 1080p ultra-short throw projector that offers interactive 10-point touch on a screen size up to 110″ diagonal. The company will also be showcasing for the first time its 100″ 4k laser DLP display. Vivitek projectors and Delta’s numerous display offerings are available to view and demo at C7440, Central Hall, Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) today through June 10.
“Delta has been developing cutting-edge technology with its brand, Vivitek, for years and has become a leading provider of visual display solutions,” said M.S. Huang, president of Delta Americas. “At InfoComm this year, we are introducing a multitude of projectors, displays, collaboration and digital signage solutions. Our products provide high performance and quality at an exceptional value and are perfect for business environments, classroom settings, personal viewing, and auditorium applications.”
Vivitek Projectors Highlights
- Qumi Q8 – The world’s smallest native 1080p projector (188 x 112 x 42.5mm, 500g) and the first native 1080p LED pocket projector suitable for entertainment, education and business applications, allows users to wirelessly stream and project documents, photos, and movies. Users can conveniently display chosen media without the need to connect to a PC. Qumi Q8 offers up to 1,000 lumen LED color brightness and 30,000:1 contrast for brilliant and sharp images. It boasts a long life energy-efficient LED lamp with an estimated 30,000 hours of operation and projects a large 120″ (diagonal) high definition 1080p image.
- DU7090Z – The ultra-quiet 6,000 ANSI lumen WUXGA laser projector, among the quietest laser projectors with 6000 lumens in its category with 33dB fan noise, is designed for auditoriums, conference rooms, worship facilities and museums. It offers an advanced V-color, laser light engine that provides superior brightness and color uniformity to create an immersive, big-screen image environment. The projector features a lamp-less design to deliver up to 20,000 hours of operation time in full power mode with a 5 year or 20,000-hour warranty and has a 15,000:1 contrast ratio. The DU7090Z is DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) compatible for use in medical teaching and conferences and is rated for intensive use environments.
- DH759USTi – Perfect when space is limited, the DH759USTi is a 1080p ultra-short throw projector and also a HID driver-free / plug-and-play interactive projector, designed for education and business applications. It offers pen interactivity with optional interactive 10-point touch on a screen size up to 110″ diagonal. The DH759USTi features bright 3,500 ANSI lumens with a high 10,000:1 contrast ratio and is equipped with an impressive energy-efficient lamp that lasts up to 7,000 hours (in dynamic eco. mode) with a total 20W audio power for incredible sound performance.
Delta Displays Highlights
- Video Walls: Attendees can experience Delta’s 140″ 8k Laser DLP rear projection cube video wall, which offers new levels of brightness, without adding to operational costs. The 140″ wall is comprised of 2×2 70″ 4k laser lit video wall cubes and is perfect for digital signage, and command and control room environments. Another product, the 55″ Extreme Narrow Bezel (ENB) LCD panel video wall, features full HD resolution and direct LED backlights, ensuring crystal clear images and a long life. With a combined bezel width of 1.4mm, it is ideal for public venues and control rooms. In addition, a 4k UHD laser projector will be shown projecting on to a 100″ diagonal rear projection screen. It is perfect for intensive use, seamless displays in themed entertainment, digital signage, houses of worship as well as control room applications.
- LED Display Systems: Delta is showcasing both indoor and outdoor LED displays, and fine-pitch LED systems—1.25mm. The new IE-Series indoor LED display system’s efficient design provides a long life-span and has a flexible design capable of wrapping around a corner and other unique wall angles. For open-air installation, the IP-65 rated, waterproof SE-10 LED display system boasts superior color performance by dot correction technology, which prevents images from appearing grainy—a common problem that plagues other solutions. The Delta WX-series, with a slim 54″ cabinet and the finest pixel pitches, delivers the highest quality image with a truly seamless video wall configuration of any size.
Delta supplies and assists in the integration and customization of visual displays and interactive technologies to meet customers’ needs. For instance, recently Delta provided the Port Columbus International Airport with two giant LED display boards with full HD resolution to present flight information from multiple airlines in real time. The displays are also used to notify travelers of emergency announcements, baggage information and commercial promotions. The LED display board, which measures to more than 44 feet (13.44 meters) in width and 14 feet (4.32 meters) in height, uses 252 LED modules for a total resolution of 4,480×1,440 pixels.
Vivitek, a brand of Delta, manufactures an extensive line of visual display and presentation products. Vivitek’s line of digital projection and display products incorporates the latest innovations and technologies to meet the market demands for education, business, home theater and large venue.
For more information about Vivitek, please visit http://www.vivitekcorp.com.