FOR-A just introduced a multi-format frame rate converter, the FRC-9100, designed for live broadcast transmission. The FRC-9100 includes two independent channels of 3G/HD/SD-SDI frame rate conversion, along with optional 4K and 12G-SDI support.
Features of new FRC-9100 include:
- 3G/HD/SD multi-format support
- SD to 3G/HD up conversion
- Conversion with motion-compensated processing
- Interlace-to-Progressive conversion
- Timecode (LTC/VITC) conversion
- 4K UHD (SQD/2SI) and 12G-SDI support
- Up/down/cross frame rate conversions between 4K and HD
- Simultaneous conversion of two-channel video inputs
- Able to store up to four Dolby E encoder/decoder modules
Here are all the specs.