David Labuskes, Eric Yuan to Keynote LAVNCH WEEK
THE rAVe Agency, rAVe [PUBS] and Zoom are collaborating on a one-of-a-kind virtual event. If you receive our newsletter or follow us on social media, you’ve likely heard about it. LAVNCH WEEK (pronounced “launch” week) is a five-day virtual event focused exclusively on AV education through high-level keynotes, interactive discussion panels and new product launches. The event will kick off on April 27, 2020, and focus on a different industry vertical market each day — including ProAV, digital signage, unified communications and collaboration (UCC), house of worship (HOW), and even a day exclusively for end users.
We’ve been working hard to bring this event to our industry. And we’re excited to reveal our keynote presenters for the all-digital, multiday event, including:
- David Labuskes, chief executive officer at AVIXA. Almo Corporation, Logitech, Peerless-AV and Zoom are just a few of the AV companies doing #AVgood during COVID-19. David Labuskes will highlight how we, as an industry, can continue to do #AVgood now, and far into the future.
- Bill Ammerman, executive vice president of digital media at Engaged Media and author of “The Invisible Brand.” Voice assistants have become the hub of connected homes and connected living. And the growing adoption of artificial intelligence in everyday lives is fueling voice applications. Bill’s keynote, “How AI and Voice Are the Future of Everything,” will provide a high-level overview of the potential for manufacturers and integrators.
- Mark A. Boidman, managing director and head of media & tech services for PJ SOLOMON. Crises can create a worldwide economic impact that can last for decades. Mark’s eye-opening keynote will break down the paradigms in the digital and media industries, including current challenges and potential opportunities post-crisis and for the future.
- Eric Yuan, founder and chief executive officer of Zoom Video Communications. Companies worldwide are turning to video conferencing and collaboration software to remain connected during COVID-19. And at least 200 million of us now use Zoom, up from 10 million a few months ago. Eric will give us an inside look at the future of collaboration through the eyes of Zoom Video Communications.
- Anthony Coppedge, marketing and sales coach for Anthony Coppedge Consulting. There’s an untapped opportunity in the house of worship market. And today, many churches are facing the challenge of connecting with their audience virtually. Anthony, a digital sales and marketing consultant, will share his insight into the growing potential for the AV industry in houses of worship.
- Joe Way, PhD, CTS, director of learning environments at the University of Southern California. Companies are adopting new technologies to remain successful during our current era. Joe’s keynote, “From Doom to Zoom: How the Last 60 Days Changed End Users’ Design and Install Priorities Forever,” will peer into the new normal for end users and installers.
Each LAVNCH day will open with a powerful keynote presentation, followed by an educational “tech talk” and panel presentation with industry influencers and special guests. And, best of all, the entire event can earn you AVIXA CTS RUs! For the full lineup of speakers and partners, visit https://rave.pub/LAVNCHweek.