D-Tools to Debut System Integrator Version 20 at InfoComm 2023
D-Tools will launch System Integrator (SI) version 20 at InfoComm with the addition of a Service Management Suite to its Cloud-based software platform. The SI V20 release brings features D-Tools says will enhance project cost estimation, security through Azure Active Directory integration and user management. The new Service Management Suite “empowers integrators with recurring revenue opportunities and workflow efficiency.”
The availability of both on-premise solution through SI v20 and an off-premise cloud-based management system “affords systems integrators a choice for every application.”
According to D-Tools, service plans generate recurring revenue opportunities for integrators while improving the client experience. As part of the service offering, service plans can be designed in advance or configured on the fly and presented as an option on a project proposal or sold as a separate contract. Whether issued against a service agreement or as a one-off service call, service orders offer users “the ability to schedule resources, document the problem found and work performed, track their time, invoice and even collect payment on-site all from a mobile device.”
This web-based multi-OS solution also facilitates communication and collaboration across an integrator’s entire workforce. A recent addition to the software that makes communication within a company “even more efficient” is the support of chat. Members of an integration team can now communicate and collaborate in real time— no more waiting for answers to questions that can delay projects.
D-Tools Cloud also claims to expedite the generation and throughput of proposals, enabling integrators to close deals faster and move on to the next project. The platform’s facilitation of “dynamic, engaging multimedia proposals and browser-based visual quoting” enables closer collaboration with clients, leading to prompt e-sign approval, deposits, and close rates. D-Tools Cloud’s post-sales capabilities, including scheduling, project planning, task management, and time tracking, help integrators finish jobs on time and within budget.
Features of D-Tools Cloud Service Management Suite:
- Service Plans and Agreements – Create and manage service plans, automate tasks, monitor call progress, and communicate with clients to enhance project tracking and client communication.
- Service Call Management – Streamline communication, log and track customer calls, assign team members, set reminders, and track call status for proactive customer support and resolution.
- Resource Scheduling – Manage and schedule technicians, equipment, and vehicles. Assign resources, track availability, schedule tasks, and manage conflicts.
- Request and Collect Payment – Request and collect payments from clients, send payment requests, and integrate with payment systems for efficient payment collection.
At InfoComm 2023, D-Tools will also demonstrate System Integrator (SI) version 20, which provides a suite of new sales, project and field service capabilities to “improve operating efficiency for systems integration businesses.” SI v20 supports integration with Azure Active Directory (AAS), which provides Single Sign-On and enhanced security. Also implemented to help systems integrators “drive productivity and boost bottom-line results” are improvements to Pricing and Labor, including the ability to add multiple vendors and labor types to products; Purchasing and Field Service management; and the performance of features including projects, tasks, checklists, workflow rules and more. Visit https://www.d-tools.com/whats-new-in-system-integrator for a detailed list of all system enhancements.
Key Features of System Integrator v20:
- Azure Active Directory Integration – Provides users with centralized user management, single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA), improved compliance, and scalability.
- Catalog Multiple Labor Types for Products – Creation of multiple labor types associated with products in the SI catalog allows for more accurate estimation and job cost reporting.
- Assign Multiple Vendors for Products – Association of multiple vendors with products in the D-Tools Catalog, including purchase costs, for increased availability and improved service levels.
- Calculate Custom Fields for Projects – Addition of 10 calculated-type custom fields for projects, facilitating accurate project quotes, designs, and installations, with improved communication and clarity. SI v20 also brings various features and performance enhancements across all application areas.