D-Tools announced the availability of System Integrator version 15, which includes new capabilities for its end-to-end, estimation, design, installation and service management software solution.
The latest release, SI version 15, provides new performance-enhancing capabilities that include:
- Solutions — A combination of products and multiple packages can now be created to present in a solutions-based sales approach. Often referred to as “room types”, integrators can go beyond packages, which enables significantly faster estimation and a better presentation to the client for medium to large-scale projects;
- Mass Update function added in the SI Project Explorer facilitates changes across projects;
- New Project Wizard settings allow users to set required fields, helping enforce standardization;
- Custom fields for products and projects can be re-ordered and filtered to only show fields in use, reducing clutter and possibility of error;
- Twenty additional list-type custom fields are available in projects for greater flexibility;
Ability for multiple purchase orders, tasks, service orders and service plans to be open for editing at one time enables users to work more efficiently;
- Improved color-coding capabilities for owner furnished equipment (OFE) and non-billable items throughout the SI interface, enabling users to quickly identify these items;
- Additional product identification in Mobile Install, including OFE and non-billable products, improves efficiency for field technicians;
- Task and Service Order reports now have options to display actual resource hours and/or timesheets from Mobile Install for more accurate project reporting;
- Redesigned ribbons improve the user experience throughout the application;
Today, more than 7,000 residential, commercial, and security system integration companies in over 90 countries use D-Tools System Integrator to substantially improve operating efficiencies by streamlining the entire project workflow — from estimating and proposals, through system design and documentation, procurement, project management, installation and on-going service, all through a data-driven process that leverages an extensive, integrated product library.