D-Tools today announced the company will demonstrate new capabilities of the forthcoming major release of its award-winning estimation, design, and project management System Integrator (SI) software solution — System Integrator v13 — at InfoComm 2019 in booth 2361.
SI v13 delivers critical new productivity features including:
- Service Plans — the ability to define, create, sell and manage Service Plans for new and existing projects, extending the reach of SI. Now, users can manage projects in SI from the initial proposal through the on-going post-completion service relationship. Service Orders will be linked to Service Plans to accurately track estimated vs. actual results, both in terms of hours and dollars.
- Allowance Packages — SI users can now create “Allowance Packages” during the bidding process and then replace those placeholders with actual products after the contract is signed without affecting the project price.
- Bundled Wire/Cable Packages — a new Bundled Wire/Cable Package option eases specification and enables connections down to the individual conductor.
- Payments Processing — the D-Tools Customer Portal now enables users to accept and process credit card and ACH payments from clients.
- AVIQ Database Integration — a new integration between D-Tools and AV-iQ provides SI software users with access to a growing, comprehensive library of detailed product information from AV-iQ’s database of products, ensuring data integrity throughout any project’s workflow. When used together, this vital product and engineering data helps users quickly and accurately find, select and use that detailed information for their proposals and project documentation.
The newest version of D-Tools SI, with its enhancements, helps system integration firms, like never before, by improving operational efficiency for increased profitability, while reducing time, cost and errors for a streamlined business process.
D-Tools will also offer a Manufacturers Training (MFT) session at InfoComm 2019 titled “Create a Project in System Integrator (SI)” which will detail the process of starting and designing a project with D-Tools SI in a manner that streamlines business processes. The session will take place Thursday, June 13 from 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. in room W303A. All InfoComm attendees are invited and, upon completion, will be rewarded 0.75 CTS credits. Register here.
To see how D-Tools System Integrator can deliver profound visibility and results, sign up now for a free, personal online tour by going here. A free 30-day trial of D-Tools can also be downloaded anytime here.