Crestron to Deliver a Microsoft Surface Hub Collaboration Solution at InfoComm
Microsoft Surface Hub is now natively compatible with Crestron, thus, in collaboration with Microsoft, Crestron technology natively integrates with Microsoft Surface Hub. The new solution combines the premier large format Windows touch appliance with the leading global solution in control, automation, and video distribution. Pairing a Crestron DigitalMedia Presentation System (DMPS), TSW touch screen, TSS scheduling touch screen, and a set of USB Extenders with Microsoft Surface Hub adds the flexibility of control right from the conference table and the ability to:
- Display any content on the Surface Hub from any device anywhere in the room or enterprise
- Pass touch functionality from the Surface Hub to touch-compatible connected devices
- Present HD and Ultra High Definition 4K video
- Launch Windows 10 apps on the Surface Hub
- Adjust room and environmental settings including shades, lights, and temperature using Crestron’s App on the Surface Hub or from the Crestron TSW touch screen
- Book and schedule meetings from the Crestron TSS touch screen just outside the room
The joint solution makes complete room and environmental control possible, right from the Surface Hub. Crestron gives you complete control of the room, and enables enterprise-wide deployment and network management of these room systems using Crestron Fusion software.
Read all about the collaboration here.