Crestron has extended the meeting room experience for Surface Hub users by natively integrating Microsoft’s large format collaboration device with Crestron control technology. The solution is available in two complete turnkey packages, plus optional accessories.
Built on the Crestron .AV Framework platform, these packages designed for Surface Hub deployments can be configured from Crestron’s TSW touch screen, without any programming. The integrated solution pairs an award winning, enterprise standard Crestron DigitalMedia Presentation System (DMPS), TSW touch screen, TSS scheduling touch screen and a set of USB Extenders with Surface Hub to add the flexibility of complete room control right from the conference table or Surface Hub, including the ability to:
- Display any content on the Surface Hub from any device anywhere in the room or enterprise
- Pass touch functionality from the Surface Hub to touch-compatible connected devices
- Present HD and Ultra High Definition 4K video
- Launch Windows 10 apps on the Surface Hub from the table touch screen
- Adjust room and environmental settings including shades, lights and temperature using Crestron’s app on the Surface Hub or from the Crestron TSW touch screen
- Book and schedule meetings from the Crestron TSS touch screen just outside the room
- Perform centralized enterprise room management, monitoring and control
Crestron offers a total of two base packages including options optimized for either the 55 inch Surface Hub, or the 84 inch Surface Hub which is Crestron 4K Certified, for a total of four configurations. All solutions are “Crestron Certified Designs.”
Package 1 includes a DMPS 4K presentation system, a TSW 7 inch tabletop touch screen for room control, a Crestron Connect It cable caddie for wired connectivity and simple source selection at the table, cables, and a TSS 7 inch touch screen for outside the room scheduling.
Package 2 includes everything in Package 1, and adds a Crestron AirMedia for enhanced multi-platform BYOD wireless presentation capability, and a second Crestron Connect It (TT-100) enabling increased capacity for wired connectivity.