Rockleigh, NJ – August 20, 2019 – Crestron, a global leader in smart home technology, is about to make even bigger waves in the marine automation market and set a new course in the very specialized marketplace. The soon-to-be-launched Crestron Marine Program will provide huge advantages to shipbuilders, specifiers, and ETOs, with Crestron set to authorize a number of its dealers with “Crestron Authorized Marine Dealer” status.
“We are in the final steps of creating and launching this program, working to build a network of only the most qualified and experienced marine dealers. We are extremely excited to be improving this important business sector and will be making an official announcement about our authorized marine dealers very soon,” said John Clancy, VP, Residential at Crestron.
Crestron Authorized Marine Dealers, shipbuilders, specifiers, and ETOs will benefit from:
- Specialized Crestron Marine training
- Global 24/7/365 specialized Crestron Marine support
- Dedicated tech sales number and Help IDs to provide the prompt attention and advanced knowledge this demanding market requires
- Global product availability assurance on marine forecasted projects
- A 5-year warranty on Crestron Marine Designs
- Specialized Marine shipping support for both new products and replacements anywhere in the world
Crestron has also announced the appointment of industry veteran Daniel Kerkhof to lead its Marine Division. In this newly created position, Mr. Kerkhof will spearhead business development and the brand-new Crestron Marine Program, which offers its Authorized Marine Dealers, superyacht specifiers, and ETOs (Electrical Technical Officer) an unprecedented new level of support.
“As Regional Manager Benelux at Crestron EMEA, Daniel played an integral role in helping Crestron capture the dominant share of the superyacht automation market, making him the ideal person to lead Crestron Marine,” said John Clancy, VP Residential at Crestron.
For more information on Crestron Marine solutions for the superyacht, contact Daniel Kerkhof at Daniel.Kerkhof@crestron.com.