Crestron announced the next generation of AirMedia Presentation Systems to add connect present, collaborate and display capabilities to the Crestron Flex digital workplace platform.
AirMedia supports wireless content sharing and conferencing from any device, whether BYOD or on in-room displays, and between either internal teams or guests. The new AirMedia includes several new features to enhance the presentation and collaboration experience, including:
- Advanced Presentation: Share up to nine screens, allowing for multiple documents to be seen and worked on simultaneously. AirMedia also dynamically adjusts the layout based on source to ensure an immersive presentation experience
- Enhanced 4K video support: Provides high-quality streaming for meetings so even the most detailed content is seen clearly, improving collaboration across the organization.
- New customizable user interface: Redesigned user interface allows users to customize their logo and backgrounds for a fully branded environment, as well as view important room information.
The AirMedia Connect adaptor brings untethered wireless presentation to the AirMedia lineup. With AirMedia Connect, you can add wireless presentation capabilities to any space without the need for additional wiring or infrastructure. AirMedia Connect also provides a way to simplify guest presentations without the need for presenters to connect to the internal network.
Native support for Microsoft Teams or Zoom video conferencing ensures that meetings happen within seconds, either through a wireless connection on the AirMedia network or by plugging any USB-C device into the AirMedia Connect.
Management and software updates for AirMedia are through the Crestron XiO Cloud Service. AirMedia also supports a Dual LAN network so users can have both a private and guest network.
The AirMedia Presentation Systems portfolio includes three new products:
- The AM-3100 Receiver: a new, entry-level option that supports wireless presentation on the secure AirMedia network. This is designed for smaller applications such as huddle spaces, education and stand-up spaces where wireless presentation
- The AM-3200 Receiver: an updated version of the legacy AirMedia device brings additional features such as an audio output for interfacing with room audio, DUAL LAN network, HDMI input to support wired and wireless presentation on a single room system and RS232 and IR ports for built-in display control.
- The AM-TX3-100 Connect: this adapter enables wireless sharing without cables or connection to an enterprise network.
The AirMedia portfolio is now available for pre-order. The AM-3200 and AM-3100 will begin shipping in September, and a shipping date for AM-TX3-100 will be announced in the future.