Control4 launched a new line of wireless lighting control products today that are controllable from the Control4 MyHome app on a mobile device. Control4 integrates lighting control with other automation functions to create “scenes” which enhance convenience and safety for customers. Some of the more popular uses include: a “Home” scene that creates a lighting path from the entry to the kitchen and disarms the security system; an “Entertainment” scene that dims all the lights and cues the AV system; an “Away” scene that lowers the shades, places the AC into energy savings mode, shuts off all but a few select lights and activates the security system.
The new Control4 Wireless Lighting product family includes products aimed at both residential and commercial installations – both for retrofit and new construction projects (100-277 volts). The new Control4 Wireless Lighting family includes:
- Control4 Wireless Adaptive Phase Dimmer, which is compatible with a broad range of dimmable load types including mostLEDs, incandescents, halogens, electronic low voltage (solid state) transformers, magnetic (iron core) low voltage transformers,fluorescents and compact fluorescents. It lists for $180.
- Control4 Wireless Configurable Keypad can be configured with two to seven custom-engraved, LED backlit buttons, using four different button sizes, for a total of 37 possible configurations. It lists for $200.
- Control4 Wireless Keypad Dimmer that lists for $250.
- Control4 Wireless Fan Speed Controller with four fan speed buttons and an off button. The Wireless Fan Speed Controller also enables fan speed to be incorporated into Control4 systems for climate control and other automated events. List $190.
- Control4 Wireless 0-10V Dimmer, which is an in-wall control of four-wire 0-10V dimmable fluorescent ballasts and LEDs. It lists for $190.
- Control4 Wireless Forward Phase Dimmer for dimming forward phase compatible loads, including incandescents, line-voltage halogens and magnetic transformers. Particularly well-suited to dimming high-wattage loads such as chandeliers and large banks of recessed lights, the Forward Phase Dimmer is also compatible with forward phase dimmable LEDs, CFLs, and fluorescents. It lists for $140.
- Control4 Wireless Switch provides on/off control for virtually every type of load, including LED lights, incandescents, halogens, electronic low voltage (solid state) transformers, magnetic (iron core) low voltage transformers, fluorescents, compact fluorescents, and motors, including ceiling fans and bathroom ventilation fans. It lists for $140.
- Control4 Auxiliary Keypad offers three-way control and lists for $40.
The new Control4 Wireless Lighting products are compatible and easily integrated with the new Control4 Panelized Lighting products and you can see them all here: http://www.control4.com