Comprehensive Announces Pro AV/IT 1×4 4K HDMI Splitter with CEC System
Comprehensive just debuted its Pro AV/IT 1×4 4K splitter with CEC system reset and EDID capability. Dubbed the CDA-HD400EK, it is designed to distribute 4K video (12-bit color capable) to four simultaneous HDMI outputs from a single HDMI input. Comprehensive says it also supports 3D with resolutions up to 4Kx2K at 30Hz.
With selectable EDID settings the source unit responds to the user’s chosen settings for resolution and color and the CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) system reset feature allows user command and control when the device is switched “On,” the unit will automatically switch all connected displays to the HDMI Input 1 — every eight to 10 minutes.
Some other features:
- Supports Ultra-HD resolutions of up to 4K @30Hz
- HDMI and DVI compatible (with DVI adapter)
- Supports 3D, LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 12-bit Deep Color and High Definition Lossless Audio
- CEC System reset and EDID selection functions