Comprehensive Connectivity Company just launched its new CHE-HDBT2020 – Pro AV/IT 4K 18G HDBaseT Extender TX/RX Kit up to 330 feet.
Comprehensive’s CHE-HDBT2020 supports 18G 4K60, 4:4:4 Color Space, HDR and complies with the HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards. This extender includes one transmitter and one receiver and is designed to convert a full HDMI signal to a standard HDBaseT signal. It also supports bi-directional POH, so there is no need to run additional power. This kit also includes two IR receivers and two transmitters, allowing for bidirectional infrared control of a connected HDMI source and display.
Other features include:
- Transmission distance over Cat6: 4K60 4:4:4 up to 230 feet, 1080p 60 up to 330 feet
- HDMI 2.0b (18 Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant
- Video resolutions up to 4K@60KHz (YUV 444)
- Bi-directional POH, either TX or RX is powered by included power supply
- 10-bit HDR pass-through
- HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through
- LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH
Here are the details.