Comprehensive Introduces New 4K60 4:4:4 18Gb Commercial Plenum HDMI Over Fiber Cables
Comprehensive Connectivity Company launched its new Pro AV/IT HD18G series of 4K60 4:4:4 18Gb HDMI over Fiber Plenum Cables for system integration and other commercial applications. These cables offer a low smoke and fire-retardant plenum jacket, as well as full Ultra HD, 18G 4K 60 4:4:4 end to end performance.
They enable high-speed, plug-and-play HDMI signal transmission up to 100 feet. Perfect A/V distribution for conference rooms, classrooms, digital signage or other commercial applications. Comprehensive Active Optical Plenum HDMI Cables use active components in the connectors to perform electrical-to-optical signal conversion, drawing power from the HDMI port.
Each Active Optical Plenum HDMI Cable is thin, light, flexible and plenum rated to make it easy to pull through conduit. Comprehensive plastic optical fibers can accommodate very tight bends with no loss of signal, unlike glass optical fibers. Pro AV/IT Active Optical Plenum HDMI Cables send video using light pulses, which provide higher immunity to EMI/RFI interference and electromagnetic noise. HDR, EDID, CEC, HDCP and RoHS compliant.
- Full UHD HDMI 2.0b 18G, HDR, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, with all audio support — all lengths
- Available in pre-terminated lengths up to 100 feet
- Thin and flexible with indefinite long-term bend radius of ~0.2″
- Strong pull tension (up to 100 pounds)
- UL CMP-OF/FT-6 rated for all plenum applications
- Active connectors require no external power supply
- Polymer optical fiber technology provides low power consumption and low EMI
- EDID, CEC and HDCP compatible
- RoHS Compliant