Comprehensive Connectivity Launches New Wall Plate Extender Kit
Comprehensive Connectivity just launched the CHE-HDBTWP125MC Pro AV/IT HDBaseT 4K Single Gang HDMI + USB-C, USB 2.0 and Audio Wall Plate Extender Kit. Comprehensive’s CHE-HDBTWP125MC is a 2×1 Wall Plate Extender with HDMI and USB-C inputs. The USB-C input provides an AV interface for connecting with newer Apple notebooks and Windows PCs, as well as smartphones and tablets.
This USB/HDMI extender can transmit 4K resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), making it a solution for classrooms, meeting rooms, huddle spaces and other AV installations. The transmitter is remotely powered by the receiver or other HDBaseT-equipped devices via PoE that can be extended up to 230 feet over Cat5e/Cat6. All components are backed by Comprehensive’s three-year warranty.
- USB-C AV Input.
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and DisplayPort 1.2a.
- Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth.
- Video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- HDBaseT output can extend video transmission distance up to 230 feet / 70 meters for 1080P or 131feet / 40 meters for 4K via a single Cat5e/6/7 cable.
- Supports HDR10 and HDR10+.
- Audio formats support Dolby Atmos, TrueHD, Digital+, Digital; DTS X, HD Master Audio, HD High.
- Resolution Audio, 5.1; PCM 2-8Ch.
- Supports HDMI and USB-C input.
- US one-gang housing for Decora-style wall plate openings.
- Input selection supports automatic mode and manual mode.
- USB2.0 extension with Receiver.
- Remotely powered via PoE.
- USB-C charging port.