Fairfield, NJ – Comprehensive Connectivity Company, the tested and trusted connectivity solutions manufacturer to the Pro AV/IT markets since 1974, recently launched their new CHE-HDBTWP125MC Pro AV/IT HDBaseT 4K Single Gang HDMI + USB-C, USB 2.0 and Audio Wall Plate Extender Kit, a must have device for every AV space.
Comprehensive’s CHE-HDBTWP125MC is a 2×1 Wall Plate Extender with HDMI and USB-C inputs. The USB-C input provides an ideal AV interface for connecting with newer Apple notebooks and Windows PC’s, as well as smartphones and tablets.
This versatile USB/HDMI extender can transmit 4K resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4, making it perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, huddle spaces and other AV installations. The transmitter is remotely powered by the receiver or other HDBaseT-equipped devices via PoE that can be extended up to 230ft over Cat5e/Cat6. All components are backed by Comprehensive’s 3 Year Warranty, so you can be assured of guaranteed reliability.
Features and Benefits
• USB-C AV Input
• Compliant with HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and DisplayPort 1.2a
• Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
• Video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
• HDBaseT output can extend video transmission distance up to 230ft / 70m for 1080P or 131ft / 40m for 4K via a single cat5e/6/7 cable
• Supports HDR10 and HDR10+
• Audio formats support Dolby Atmos, TrueHD, Digital+, Digital; DTS X, HD Master Audio, HD High-Resolution Audio, 5.1; PCM 2-8Ch
• Supports HDMI and USB-C input
• US one-gang housing for Decora-style wall plate openings
• Input selection supports automatic mode and manual mode
• USB2.0 extension with Receiver
• Remotely powered via PoE
• USB-C charging port
• 3 Year Warranty