Comprehensive Connectivity Company launched the new CHE-HDBTWP242K Pro AV/IT HDBaseT 4K Dual Gang Audio Wall Plate Extender Kit with HDMI/USB-C and USB. Comprehensive’s CHE-HDBTWP242K is a 3×1 Wall Plate Extender that features HDMI and USB-C AV inputs with USB 2.0 connectivity. The USB 2.0 connectivity is designed for connecting devices such as webcams, interactive panels, external drives, mice and keyboards. It supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0. The transmitter is remotely powered by the receiver by PoH that can be extended up to 230ft over Cat5e/Cat6.
The CHE-HDBTWP242K features automatic or manual switching between connected HDMI/USB-C sources. This allows flexible and reliable switching between three active HDMI sources to extend 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 AV signals up to 230 feet. HDCP 2.2 is also supported for the transmission of encrypted content. It is ideal for use in court rooms, classrooms, conference rooms and anywhere audiovisual devices can be extended from a remotely located HDMI source device. All components are backed by Comprehensive’s three-year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Extends HDMI signals 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 up to 230 feet
- HDMI 1.4 standard and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- High-speed USB 2.0 pass-through over HDBaseT 2.0
- Active input automatic detective (auto-switching)
- CEC Display ON/OFF button
- Two-Gang US Decora Wall-plate
- EDID management for better compatibility
- Supports one-way standard PoH, power supply connected to receiver to power both units
- Supports analog audio de-embedding from HDMI output
- One-way analog audio passthrough from transmitter to receiver