Take home tips and ideas to get ahead in 2010
Learn innovative, new strategies to propel your business ahead at NSCA’s Business & Leadership Conference, February 25-27, at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. You can’t afford to miss the event designed to help contractors navigate the new reality of business as we begin to emerge from the recession.
- Connect with your industry peers in related fields and build lasting business relationships. Join other NSCA members at various networking events like the opening reception and awards ceremony, as well as the closing reception with comedian Don McMillan.
- Find out how the industry will meet upcoming challenges with trends and forecasts for the New Year. Attend “Finding the Upside (In a Downsized Market)” as Mark “Rusty” Sherwood offers projections and construction activity for 2010 and beyond. Plus, sit in on the Beer ‘n’ Bull discussion and find out how to maximize your association membership to meet these challenges.
- Discover how to build better relationships with your financial institution. Attend Linda Donegan’s financial session to learn how your relationship with your financial institution can help your overall business.
- Gain new business strategies to increase the overall success of your business. Gain new insight on the best business practices from building relationships with your financial institutions to understanding a company’s cost structure from speaker Bob Prosen.
- Learn new leadership skills and tactics you can put to use immediately to improve productivity. Listen to Susan Scott and Mike Bradley as they discuss leadership techniques based on the books, Fierce Leadership and Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap … And Others Don’t.
Full session descriptions, as well as biographies of all conference speakers, are available at www.nsca.org/blc. Sign up by tomorrow, January 15 to save $100 and attend for just $799. Call 800.446.6722 or email email@example.com to take advantage of the best discount and a new lineup of sessions designed to improve your business.