ClearOne is releasing mobile applications to dial and control its CONVERGE Pro 2 line of DSP mixers. Compatible with both Android and iOS mobile phones and tablets, the Apps come on the heels of the already-released software Dialer-Controller applications for Windows and MAC OS platforms.
These new mobile applications extend choices of devices and interfaces for users, while also providing the ability to:
- Connect with available CONVERGE Pro 2 system
- Support telephone and VoIP dialers
- Make & receive calls
- Make multi-party conference calls
- Put calls on-hold
- Transfer calls
- Set call forwarding
- Add contacts to phone book
- Set favorite contacts for quick access
- View call logs
- Set Do-not-disturb state
- Mute microphones
- Set volume up & down
- Set custom buttons with user-defined actions
Choices will soon become even broader with ClearOne’s soon-to-be-released touch-panel controller and control modules for third-party control systems. With this new solution, ClearOne will offer the full gamut of controller options — Android, iOS, MAC, Windows, touch panel and third-party control systems.
Here are the details.