SALT LAKE CITY, June 12, 2017 — Two new, Class-D four-channel power amplifiers, CONVERGE PA, are being announced by ClearOne. The compact, 1-RU size power amplifiers are loaded with exceptionally flexible features that are the last word in plug-and-play architecture — having phased out the usual configuration software and delivering the simplicity integrators need — just connect, set, and go! Plan to see the new amps at InfoComm (Booth 3421), June 14-16 in Orlando.
ClearOne’s new CONVERGE PA 4120 (featuring four channels at 120 watts) and CONVERGE PA 460 (four channels at 60 watts) are optimized to excel with ClearOne DSP products, such as CONVERGE Pro 2 and 1, and INTERACT® Pro, as well as with third-party DSP mixers.
CONVERGE PA’s other top-line features include:
- Balanced line inputs for all channels
- 8 Ohms and 70- and 100-volt output modes
- User-selectable manual switches for advanced settings, such as input gain, high-pass filter, and standby
- Amplifier and speaker protection from short circuits, overload, high temperatures, and clipping
- Clear front-panel indicators for protection, standby, input, and output signals
- Auto-standby mode for efficient power consumption
- A DC power backup option for emergency system applications
“The advanced design of CONVERGE PA amplifiers allows quick and easy customization using the back-panel of the units,” ClearOne Senior Director of Product Line Management for Pro Voice and AV Networking Durai Ramachandiran said. “These new power amps are ideally suited for both sound reinforcement applications and conferencing possibilities and complement all ClearOne DSP mixer products.”
The new CONVERGE PA Amplifiers are shipping at the end of the Q3 2017. Contact ClearOne for pricing.
For more details, visit clearone.com/products_converge_amps.