ClearOne introduced the UNITE 180, a 4X zoom ePTZ camera that provides a full 180-degree panoramic field-of-view with “real-time stitching” to achieve a variety of viewing modes. Designed for UCC applications where you need to show the entire room, the new UNITE 180 camera provides six viewing mode options, including one total panoramic view.
Modes and uses:
- Compose Mode presents a panoramic view along with optional close-ups of up to eight people using people tracking.
- Manual Mode is a perfect option for focusing on a specific area of the meeting room.
- Auto Framing Mode automatically frames participants in the room.
- Grid Mode uses people tracking to track each participant in a separate window showing up to four participants.
- Speaker Mode detects the presenter which is a particularly useful feature in classrooms.
- Presentation Mode features a content-sharing window on the main screen with a picture-in-picture floating window of the presenter.
Users can switch between modes using their PC, MAC or the UNITE 180 manual control. Large classroom settings, training centers or any wide conferencing area are all captured and presented with perfect clarity in any of the viewing mode options. The UNITE 180 is compatible with all popular cloud-based video collaboration applications including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, WebEx, Google Meet, ClearOne’s COLLABORATE Space and others.