ClearOne launched a hardware-based Convergence InSite Server that enables bidirectional communications between its Cloud or Enterprise AV Manager and on-site ClearOne Pro Audio products; basically creating a dashboard. They are designed to allow for local AV system maintenance, device status monitoring, remote AV device control, equipment auditing, help desk operations and single-pane-of-glass business intelligence.
Key InSite Server feature highlights include:
- The Convergence Local Agent software comes pre-installed and ready to deploy.
- InSite server setup and registration is via a web browser.
- Users can get up and running quickly with auto discovery of all supported devices on multiple subnets without the need of labor-intensive, individual device registration.
- Storage for InSite logs and backup configuration files of managed devices.
- Small footprint with a solid-state drive, auto power on, and a fan-less enclosure
- Includes extra ports for additional network connections for KVM applications
- Integrates with third-party management systems via a RESTful web interface.
- The Local Agent software is also available for free download and self-installation on Windows or Linux with a CONVERGENCE Cloud or Enterprise account.
The ClearOne Convergence AV Manager, available in Cloud or Enterprise versions using Local Agent servers, is a unified software platform to monitor, control and audit ClearOne Pro Audio products from any location worldwide.
The Cloud AV Manager service offers multitenant Management as a Service (MaaS) on a single pane of glass, enabling recurring revenue opportunities for AV practitioners, tailored to their clients’ needs. The Enterprise AV Manager software is self-maintained and hosted on-premises, or privately in the cloud by an organization, for complete control and security.
Details about the new ClearOne Convergence InSite Server are here: https://www.clearone.