ClearOne announced exciting new features for their CONVERGENCE AV Manager. This is ClearOne’s unified software platform to monitor, control and audit their Pro Audio products from any location worldwide — available as a Cloud AV Manager or an Enterprise AV Manager.
The Cloud AV Manager service offers multitenant Management as a Service (MaaS) on a single pane of glass, enabling recurring revenue opportunities for AV practitioners tailored to their clients’ needs. For complete control and security, the Enterprise AV Manager software is self-maintained and hosted on-premises or privately in the cloud by an organization.
The new features for AV Manager include:
- Manage User Device Locations: A new Locations View and User Details tab provide powerful user device management within an organization:
- Control the breadth of device user access and alerts by location.
- Assign devices and users to any location hierarchy.
- Assign a user to different roles in different locations.
- Custom User Roles: Each organization gets four preset “O-Roles” from which to customize and control user permissions: Owner, Organizer, Operator, and Observer. From them, make custom roles to meet special requirements for user access.
- Dashboard Filtering: Filter the Dashboard view to see and compare device data in three dimensions: Location, Product, and System – each a dynamic hierarchy, according to your assignment. Drill down to individual device records as filtered from the Dashboard.