ClearOne Adds New Features for CONVERGENCE AV Manager
ClearOne announced exciting new features for their CONVERGENCE AV Manager. This is ClearOne’s unified software platform to monitor, control and audit their Pro Audio products from any location worldwide — available as a Cloud AV Manager or an Enterprise AV Manager.
The Cloud AV Manager service offers multitenant Management as a Service (MaaS) on a single pane of glass, enabling recurring revenue opportunities for AV practitioners tailored to their clients’ needs. For complete control and security, the Enterprise AV Manager software is self-maintained and hosted on-premises or privately in the cloud by an organization.
The new features for AV Manager include:
- Manage User Device Locations: A new Locations View and User Details tab provide powerful user device management within an organization:
- Control the breadth of device user access and alerts by location.
- Assign devices and users to any location hierarchy.
- Assign a user to different roles in different locations.
- Custom User Roles: Each organization gets four preset “O-Roles” from which to customize and control user permissions: Owner, Organizer, Operator, and Observer. From them, make custom roles to meet special requirements for user access.
- Dashboard Filtering: Filter the Dashboard view to see and compare device data in three dimensions: Location, Product, and System – each a dynamic hierarchy, according to your assignment. Drill down to individual device records as filtered from the Dashboard.