Clear-Com has announced that it will launch a Dante interface card for the Eclipse-HX matrix (E-Dante64-HX) at ISE 2017. The card, which is compatible with Eclipse HX-Omega, Median and Delta matrix systems, supports Dante and is AES67 compatible, allowing users to transport up to 64 channels of high quality audio to multiple Dante-enabled devices using standard Ethernet network infrastructure.
The E-Dante64-HX Interface Card provides Eclipse HX with 16, 32 or 64 channels of low latency, high quality AoIP interconnection. It supports all standard sample frequencies for professional use, including a 96kHz/32-channel option. Other features include:
- channel quantity, health and sample rate indicators
- primary and secondary RJ-45 or fiber connections
- port label data exchange to intercom panel keys
- up to 64 ports per card; maximum of seven cards per frame
- supports third party AES67 interfaces
The E-Dante64-HX Interface Card will be available this month. Here are all the tech specs.