Two Christie Ultra Short Throw lenses will be shown this month at NAB — both 0.38; one each for Christie Q Series and the new 3LCD Christie D Series.
With all-glass element lens, the Christie Ultra Short Throw Lens offers greater thermal stability and reduced image drift compared to lenses using plastic lens elements and, with the higher quality materials.
Christie Ultra Short Throw Lens features include:
- Lens-tilt adjustment to change at ceiling setting and desktop setting
- Focus adjustment for center to middle area of image
- Focus adjustment for corners
- Fits tight spaces such as small breakout rooms yet can project images sized from 100 inches to 350 inches measured diagonally
- Compatible with Christie interactive technologies
- UST and D Series or Q Series combination weighs only 40 pounds
The Christie Ultra Short Throw Lens is now shipping for Christie Q Series and will be available in the fall 2015 for Christie D Series.