Christie unveiled its new Roadie 4K45 — a 4K (4096×2160) resolution and 45,000 lumens at 60 Hz with optional 120 Hz capability.
Rugged, reliable, and road tested, the 45,000 lumen Christie 4K45 offers a higher level of image brightness for rental staging and fixed applications including concerts, casinos, sports events, amusement parks, conventions, annual meetings and more. It features Christie TruLife technology.
The Christie Roadie 4K45 features:
- 45,000 lumens using Xenon illumination
- 4K Native Resolution at 60 Hz and upgradable to 120 Hz
- Patented Christie TruLife image processing
- Built in Twist and Warp allows pixels to be mapped onto any projection surface
- Full Connectivity with Standard Display Port and 3G-SDI input modules
- User-replaceable lamps can be automatically aligned at the push of a button
- User-friendly controls ensure easy maintenance and servicing
- Stacking and rigging frame
The Roadie 4K45 ships in March 2015 with a three-year parts and labor warranty. More information is here.