The Christie QuickConnect App enables end users and installers to project photos, documents and websites to a compatible Christie projector over Wi-Fi from their iOS devices. It also allows users to control their projector using an iOS device. This app is specifically designed to control Christie LW401, LWU421, LX501, LW551i, LWU501i, LX601i, DXG1051-Q, DWX951-Q and DWU951-Q projectors.
The app is supported on all iOS version 5.1+ enabled mobile devices. The Christie QuickConnect app and the projector must be on the same local Wi-Fi network. Features of the QuickConnect App include:
- Projector discovery
- Content delivery lets users display content from their iOS devices to the projector, including documents, images and webpages
- Projector control: standby/on, audio mute, blank and freeze, input source selection
- Inputs include two computer ports, two USB ports, HDMI, video, S-video and LAN
- Display modes — full image mode or multi-iPads mode (up to four iPads at the same time).
- Presenter mode enables the user to invite others to present or prevent another iOS device from connecting to the projector.
Here are all the details and how to get it.