Christie is expanding its line of high brightness tiled displays with the introduction of the Christie Velvet line of built-to-order, high resolution indoor LED panels. Marketed as seamless to integrate and available in various pixel pitches, Christie’s LED tiles are aimed at indoor applications such as retail, casinos, museums, corporate lobbies and control room environments, where 24/7/365 reliability is required.
Depending on customers’ needs, Christie Velvet LED displays can be mounted in a variety of orientations, including curved, suspended from ceilings and structures or connected to each other to create a seamless array.
Christie Velvet features:
- Solutions configured according to needs
- Quick budgetary design and quote
- Trusted pre/post sales service and support
- Certified solid state illumination LEDs available in 1.875-millimeter, 2.5-millimeter, 3-millimeter and 4-millimeter pixel pitches
- 1,200 Hz refresh rate, 1,000 nits brightness
- Front serviceable design (3mm and 4mm models)
- Wide-viewing angles (1,600), darker blacks and exceptional high color fidelity
- Ability for end-user to create large seamless digital canvases
- High performance and 24/7/365 reliability
- Turnkey solution with Christie’s image processing and content management software