Christie’s new 65-inch flat panel digital display debuted at the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Amsterdam today. The affordably priced, LED edge-lit Christie FHD651-T (with up to four simultaneous touches using infrared touch technology) and Christie FHD651-P both have a thin profile — just 2.7-inches deep for the touch (T) and 2.1-inches deep for the non-touch (P) version. Both commercial-grade LCD flat panels are aimed at meeting rooms, classrooms and digital signage in corporate spaces, museums, education facilities, houses of worship, theaters, as well as hospitality and retail environments.
Mountable in portrait or landscape mode, both flat panels have built-in speakers, offer a wide range of inputs to easily connect any source and support RS232 commands for ease of automation and control, while displaying up to 1.07 billion colors and 4000:1 contrast ratio for true-to-life images.
Other specs include:
- Up to four simultaneous touches for the Christie FHD651-T
- Commercial-grade LCD with anti-glare coating
- Landscape or portrait orientation
- Wide range of inputs including DP, DVI, HDMI
- Support for RS232 commands
- Seamless integration with Christie Brio presentation and collaboration solution
- Built-in 10W speakers
- HD resolution, 360 nit brightness, 1.07 billion colors, 4000:1 contrast ratio
- An aesthetically pleasing, small bezel and thin profile design, complementing existing architecture
- Compliance with U.S. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations and barrier-free environment standards in other countries (installed depth of under four inches/100 mm)
- Energy-efficient, long lasting edge-lit LED backlighting
- Less than 0.5W standby power consumption
The new Christie FHD651-T and Christie FHD651-P will ship in April. More details are here.