Christie, today, ahead of ISE, launched three new Boxer models with 2K resolution and 20,000, 25,000 and 30,000 center lumens, depending on the model.
Now available in multiple software performance configurations, the Christie Boxer Series offers choices based on resolution, brightness and budget requirements. With an upgrade path to higher brightness, resolution and performance capabilities, users pay only for what they need today, with an eye to the future.
The Christie Boxer Series includes single-phase power operation, built-in warping and blending, omni-directional installation capabilities and a full-range of connectivity.
The Christie Boxer 4K30 model features 4K resolution and 30K center lumens; models 2K20, 2K25 and 2K30 feature 2K resolution and 20K, 25K and 30K center lumens, respectively.
The new projectors also offer Christie TruLife Lite, which delivers what Christie says is 300 Mpx/s and provides superior video processing for 2K and HD sources. Featuring a floating-point processing engine with the equivalent of 25 bits fixed point processing resolution, Christie TruLife Lite provides increased dynamic range and superior scaling for an exceptional visual experience. They are also field-upgradable.
Other Christie Boxer 2K20, 2K25 and 2K30 specs include:
- Compact, lightweight and rugged design
- 360-degree omni-directional installation capabilities
- Connectivity via 3G-SDI, DisplayPort, HDBaseT, DVI, HDMI, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, 12G-SDI and fiber input
- Built-in Christie Twist image warping and blending software
- 3DLP image quality and reliability
- Easy rigging and stacking
- At-a-glance source and status updates on lamp hours, voltage, temperature and warnings that can be sent directly to a mobile device or web browser
- Integrated Near Field Communication (NFC) lets users track lamp information using a mobile device
- On-board toolkit
All the detailed specs are here.