Chief has released several accessories for integrating systems in in-wall and above-ceiling applications. A new Component Adapter Bracket (PACUNV1) enables attachment of AV equipment inside the in-wall box series (PAC525 and PAC526). Simply snap the bracket into the existing wire tie anchor points — no assembly hardware required.
For the above-ceiling storage solutions, Chief has 1RU Rack Mount Brackets (CMS1RU) and a Plenum Rated Fan Kit (CMSFAN). The brackets allow for mounting 1RU rack electronics in the 2×2 size enclosures. The fan kit provides 100 CFM of air movement for active cooling and works with both the 1x2and 2×2 enclosures.
In addition, Chief has launched new in-ceiling plenum rated boxes that drop-down for ceiling-level access. Features include:
- 1×2 and 2×2 ceiling tile sizes
- They are pre-packaged with all the connect hardware needed for installation
- Ability to add power either in the box or facing the room
- A detachable power plate allows the electrician to pre-wire the area before box installation begins
- Integrated cooling vents to help with thermal management
Complete details on all of this are here.