Chief is now shipping a custom heavy duty flat panel mount designed for the Microsoft 84” Surface Hub on walls. Chief already manufactures several mounts that can accommodate the 55” Surface Hub.
The PSMH2079 is a wall display mount option designed to quickly install the 84” Surface Hub. Key features include:
- +1.6° plum adjustment
- 3” (76 mm) lateral shift
- Q-Latch mounting system
- Low profile of 2.51” (64 mm)
For the 55” Surface Hub, Chief has the Fusion XSM1U wall mount, which comes with installer-friendly Fusion features:
- Centerless shift for post-installation lateral shift
- ClickConnect offers an audible click when the screen safely engages
- ControlZone post-installation micro-height and leveling adjustment
- Tool-free latching flags for additional padlock security
For mobile applications, the Fusion XPAU cart works with the 55” Microsoft Surface Hub. The cart’s sleek aesthetics are suitable for multiple environments. A turn knob adjusts the height from 48-65” (1.2-1.7 m). The cart also includes internal storage for rack mountable and non-rack mountable components. Tool free latching flags add padlock security.
A Fusion XVM1U cart will be available in Q2 for the 84” Surface Hub. Get more information here.