Chief is now shipping the newest Fusion mounts — everywhere in the world — and a new line of accessories is also available and works across wall, free-standing and ceiling mounted Fusion solutions.
According to Chief, their engineers and designers held extensive interviews with installers and also watched installations in process to note any trouble spots they could solve.
The new fixed and tilt mounts still include the hallmark 4 Cs of Fusion — including Centerless lateral shift, ControlZone height and roll adjustment, Centris low profile tilt and ClickConnect tool-free latching.
- Set screws – keep the mount rigid and stable throughout the life of the installation
- Nesting spacers – can be stacked to achieve any depth and reduce waste
- Teardrop design – speeds up and eases installation through use of lag screws
- Magnetized ClickConnect – makes it easy to store and access pull cords
- Redesigned end caps – allow cables to be routed behind the poles
- Additional lateral shift – shifts wall plate around electrical and low voltage boxes on the wall
- Enhanced security – integrated security lever makes safeguarding displays easier
- Extension rod – provides better accessibility to ClickConnect on extra large mounts
- Interface hardware box – when displays will be mounted at a later time, hang interface hardware on mount rails without losing pieces
New accessories include above/below shelving, side covers, speaker adapters and CPU holders. Single stud adapters are available for medium Fusion mounts. The shelves can be installed above or below the display, and all new FCA8XX accessories work across the wall, freestanding and ceiling Fusion mounts, making inventory easier.
For a full list of upgraded models, new part numbers and tech drawing downloads, go here.