Chief Manufacturing will hold a very unique Installer’s Forum for CEU credits entitled “Speed Up Installations with the Right Mounting Solutions” at InfoComm. The session will be held on June 17 at the Orange County Convention Center, room 104B.
This training session is designed for dealers, specifiers and installers who want information on the latest and greatest mounting solutions, and how to turn time-saving features into real ROI.
Chief says the benefits of attending this Installer’s Forum are clear:
• Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
• Get the latest information on hardware
• Have hands-on interaction with Chief’s newest mounts
• Take away valuable mounting tips that will speed up installations
• Be able to sign up to become Chief Certified – a program providing added benefit and rewards for doing business with Chief