CEDIA announced a revised schedule for the CEDIA Technology & Business Summits. Eight in-person Tech Summits and one new virtual conference have been added to the schedule for the fall.
The CEDIA Tech Summits are regional educational events that provide sponsor tables from many of the industry’s AV, control, lighting, security and technology manufacturers/service providers.
This year, CEDIA included a keynote by Google and a new two-part cybersecurity course, which will continue to be part of the programming. The Google Keynote will be streamed at the fall events, and all keynote attendees will receive a Google Nest Mini.
The two-part cybersecurity course was developed to help integrators approach the topic from both the technical and business perspective, learning how to identify threats and opportunities to protect client systems and assessing risk and identifying policies.
Revised 2020 Dates:
- September 22 — Atlanta, Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
- September 24 — Vancouver, Canada, New Virtual Event
- October 27 — Dallas, Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel
- October 29 — Houston, Hilton Houston Post Oak
- November 5 — Toronto, Toronto Airport Marriott
- November 17 — Elizabeth, New Jersey, Renaissance Newark
- November 19 — Mellville, New York, Melville Marriott
- December 1 — Woodland Hills, California, Marriott Warner Center
- December 3 — Irvine, California, Irvine Marriott
The health and safety of everyone attending CEDIA Tech Summits is CEDIA’s primary concern. CEDIA will be implementing additional social distancing and safety measures in conjunction with each venue and state/local guidelines. Attendees will see adjustments, including an altered registration process, various food and beverage options, and adjusted room layouts.
To register for one of these dates, you’ll have to wait — registration opens in July.