CEDIA has opened registration for the 2021 U.S. Tech Summits. These free, one-day events feature opportunities for the industry to meet face-to-face, attend informative seminars on upcoming technology and future trends and see updated product offerings from manufacturers. The summits begin next week and will take place throughout Q4.
The 2021 U.S. Tech Summits include:
- Oct. 5 – Irvine, Marriott Irvine
- Oct. 7 – Woodland Hills (L.A.), Warner Center Marriott
- Nov. 9 – Dallas, Sheraton DFW
- Nov. 11 – Houston, Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria
- Dec. 7 – Orlando, Marriott Orlando Airport Lakeside
- Dec. 9 – Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs
Each Tech Summit will begin with a keynote presentation from Google on “The Thoughtful Home.” CEDIA, CinemaTech, Barco, Qmotion, Kinetics Noise Control and others will also offer training at the events. CEDIA Tech Summits will feature over 55 leading manufacturers presenting hands-on demonstrations of their latest product offerings.
“When it comes to building business relationships and assessing new technologies, nothing compares to in-person events,” said CEDIA interim Co-CEO Giles Sutton. “Tech Summits have always been a valuable industry touchpoint, but this year, these face-to-face regional events will be absolutely critical.”
To register for one of CEDIA’s Tech Summits, visit the association website. Masks will be required throughout the event for all participants.