If you’re seeking out new and effective ways to bring success and prosperity to your business in 2010, CEDIA Management Conference is the first place you should look. At this business event, taking place March 3-6 in New Orleans, LA, owners and managers will learn key principles that will help them build successful and profitable businesses in even this difficult economy.
CEDIA Management Conference will…
- help you understand the changing business game and put you in the right mindset to change with it
- refocus you on what’s important – people, strategy, execution, and profit
- teach you how getting the right people and doing the right work will make your business thrive
- give you the best tools to immediately implement new ideas into your business
- foster new relationships with peers and manufacturers that will elevate your business within the industry
Speakers and instructors will guide attendees through the Rockefeller Habits, a set of principles used by John D. Rockefeller to create one of the most profitable business empires of the 20th century.
Along with the exceptional education available at CEDIA Management Conference 2010, attendees will have the option of taking CEDIA’s popular Registered Outreach Instructor (ROI) “Train the Trainer” course, which will allow them to administer education to design and build professionals in their area. ROIs can provide education, offer continuing education credits, and most importantly gain mutually-beneficial relationships with design and build professionals after successfully completing the “Train the Trainer” course.
CEDIA Management Conference 2010 gives business owners and operators the tools to build strong and profitable businesses. Register today to become one of the lucky few to gain the education needed to make that happen.
Register now and receive early-bird discounts, only available until February 1st.
Register today at http://www.cedia.org/mc