CEDIA is launching a new virtual Leadership Series, an engaging three-part event with the theme of “Financial Success and Growth for the Leader: 2021 and Beyond.” Each day of the series — Nov. 18, Dec. 9 and Jan. 27 — will feature three separate, hour-long segments designed to provide integrators a needed opportunity to take a step back from working in their business and allow them to work on their business.
The CEDIA Leadership Series will focus on topics including personal branding, growth, scaling, economics, market data, technology, culture, trends and innovation. CEDIA Members will receive priority pricing and attendees bundling all three days will receive special rates.
“Serving as a leader is all-encompassing. The buck stops with you on so many tasks that you may not take time to hone your own skillset,” says Senior Vice President Education and Training Samantha Ventura. “The CEDIA Leadership Series is a valuable, well-crafted way to sharpen a number of abilities relating to your personal leadership tool kit. No matter your title, you can lead from where you are and the CEDIA Leadership Series will allow you to immerse yourself in topics thoughtfully designed with you in mind. Our presenters will meet you at your level and bring a world of experience in delivering compelling takeaways, mindset, and expertise you can put to use immediately.”
The lineup over three days includes presentations from Linzi Boyd, Darren Shirlaw, David Brown, Kimberly Byrum, Ben Sage, John Covert, and Mollie Carmichael. The agenda is as follows:
Nov. 18, 2020:
- “Unlearn to Relearn: New Skills for a Modern World” | 9:00 AM EST | Presenters: Linzi Boyd and Darren Shirlaw
- “Economic Outlook” | 10:00 AM EST | Presenters: David Brown; Kimberly Byrum
- “Brand DNA” | 11:00 AM EST | Presenter: Linzi Boyd
Dec. 9, 2020:
- “Trend Lines: Online/Offline — 21st Century Mindset” | 9:00 AM EST | Presenters: Linzi Boyd and Darren Shirlaw
- “Market updates: Three regions” | 10:00 AM EST | Presenters: Ben Sage; David Brown; John Covert
- “Find your Formula for Growth” | 11:00 AM EST | Presenter: Linzi Boyd
Jan. 27, 2021:
- “Product Innovation Through a Recession” | 9:00 AM EST | Presenters: Linzi Boyd and Darren Shirlaw
- “Consumer Preferences in Technology” | 10:00 AM EST | Presenter: Mollie Carmichael
- “Turn your Profile into an Asset — Push vs Pull” | 11:00 AM EST | Presenter: Linzi Boyd
The first 500 who register for the Leadership Series will receive access to BoB Earth, the global, purpose-led platform connecting enterprise to trade. BoB Earth is a community of people and businesses connecting and learning together for trade and partnerships.
For CEDIA members: Bundle is $69.99 or $29.99 for individual days.
For non-CEDIA members: Bundle is $99.99 or $39.99 for individual days.