CEDIA Expo Announces Innovation Alley Brands
Alpharetta, GA (August 27, 2019) — CEDIA Expo announced today the final list of brands exhibiting in Innovation Alley, the area on the show floor which celebrates new-to-market brands making their CEDIA Expo debut at the 2019 show. All Innovation Alley exhibitors have been in business less than three years and will receive a one-year CEDIA membership.
The Innovation Alley lineup includes:
- SandTrapAudio, booth #3154
- 4AMPS Technologies, booth #3155
- Gryphon Online Safety, Inc., booth #3156
- Invocasa PosterBits, booth #3157
- Inception Innovations LLC, booth #3159
- madVR Labs, booth #3254
- Zappiti, booth #3255
- Emporia Energy, booth #3257
- Caavo Inc, booth #3259
- Swidget, booth #3354
- doqxD, booth #3355
- Red Carpet Home Cinema, booth #3356
- Hero Labs, booth #3359
- A Cloud of My Own, booth #3455
- Artio Lifestyle Lighting, booth #3456
- CIWare Labs, booth #3457
- Copilot, booth #3459
- Konnected Inc, booth #3554
- Home Assistant, booth 3555
- NexusLink, booth #3557
- Morpheus 360, booth #3559
- Firedome Inc., booth #3560
Also new for CEDIA Expo 2019, all Innovation Alley exhibitors are automatically entered into the TechStarter program. Brands will pitch products and services to industry leaders for a chance to be chosen as a “TechStarter FIVE”. If chosen, they will participate in media training, interviews, a panel discussion, and a chance to win a $2,500 cash prize.
Click here for more information on Innovation Alley and the 2019 exhibitors.
Click here for more information on the all-new TechStarter program.