The CEDIA 2014-15 Board of Directors election and appointment process is underway. The election and appointment process is led and implemented by two volunteer teams, the Governance Committee and the Nominating Working Group. Both the Governance Committee and Nominating Working groups are made up of CEDIA members, approved by the Chairman of the Board and supported by staff. Home Technology Professional (ESC member type) board members are voted on by all active CEDIA members
CEDIA is looking for individuals with specific qualities and competencies for the 2014-15 board of directors. They include:
- Success in education program development and delivery
- Expertise in e-learning delivery
- Future focused technology visionary and strategist
- Expertise in sale management; building membership, client base and market share
- Knowledge of one or more of the IT Professional, Security, or Electrical Contractor channels
Individuals who possess these qualities and competencies may be nominated for the CEDIA board of directors. Individuals are encouraged to nominate themselves or others.