The The Second Annual ISE Capital Summit for 2016 will bring together AV/IT industry entrepreneurs and executives with financial professionals and business experts from the world of investments, mergers, and acquisitions. Pre-registration is required and seating is limited. The event will include a discussion (co-moderated by John Bowen of MediaBridge Capital Advisors and John Stiernberg of Stiernberg Consulting) with leading European financial experts, equity funds, and strategic investors. Immediately following the interactive audience/panel question and answer session, there will be a networking session for all Capital Summit attendees including drinks and refreshments. This is an opportunity for audience members to meet the panel and co-producers of the event.
The panel includes:
- Wim Bayens, Senior Vice President, Entertainment and Corporate at Barco
- Hans Swinnen, Chairman Board of Directors at Audioprof Group International
- Brian Woodland, Senior Director of Business Development at Shure Incorporated
- Neil MacTaggart, Director at Media Asset Capital
Topics for discussion include:
- What investors look for in a company
- How to find qualified investors and alliance partners
- Do’s and don’ts of presenting your opportunity to investors
- The problem with investing in our industry and how to solve it
- Examples of successful mergers and acquisitions in our industry
- How to get started if you do not have an exit strategy
More details on the programme are available here.
The registration fee (€ 49) includes admission to the Capital Summit, the networking reception and exhibit pass for the full Integrated Systems Europe exposition for those who are not otherwise registered.
Date: Thursday 11 February 2016
- 2:30 p.m. Registration and networking
- 3:00 p.m. Opening remarks, panel introductions
- 3:15 p.m. Moderated panel discussion
- 4:15 p.m. Interactive audience Q&A
- 4:45 p.m. Wrap up comments
- 4:50 p.m. Networking reception with drinks and refreshments
- 5:45 p.m. Adjournment