Capital Networks has announced the release of the latest version of the Audience for Android digital signage solution: Audience for Android v2. The Audience for Android v1 media player and software bundle was first released in June 2012 as one of the first Android offerings brought to market, offering an alternative to traditional PC based digital signage deployments.
Some of the new features Audience for Android v2 include:
- Up to 1080p resolution supported
- Video in a zone supported
- Landscape and portrait orientation
- Touch interactivity
- HTML5 support
- Real time scheduling
- Support of single and multi-zone layouts
- Support of live data feeds
- As-Run Logs for content verification
- MP4, H264, JPG, BMP and MNG animation support
Designed with scalability in mind, Audience for Android provides a user friendly, cost effective solution to network operators just entering into the digital signage market, as well as established network operators looking to expand existing installations.