BrightSign will showcase at InfoComm the first of its Series 4 Players, BrightSign XD4 and XT4. InfoComm attendees will get an early look at the four models in BrightSign’s Series 4 portfolio, which are newly designed to support Dolby Vision and deliver BrightSign’s fastest performance to-date. The new players will continue using the sleek, patented industrial design of the Series 3 players. BrightSign’s new Series 4 players will ship June 25, 2018.
BrightSign will demonstrate several partner solutions to highlight the breadth of integration possibilities with BrightSign’s players. Demos will take place in BrightSign’s booth N2846, as well as in many partners’ booths. Partner solution demos include:
- A NanoLumens’ ENGAGE Series LED display will demonstrate the unique performance capabilities of a BrightSign HD223 media player integrated with a direct-view display.
- Mimo Monitors will showcase its new line of displays featuring BrightSign’s Built-In Digital Signage Module (HS123).
- An interactive demo will showcase more than just touch interactivity on a BrightSign-enabled 55” Elo 4K Touchscreen.
- Peerless-AV’s All-in-One Portrait Kiosk with BrightSign’s Built-In Digital Signage Module is the ideal solution for kiosk applications in retail, hospitals, public spaces, government and much more.
- NEC and BrightSign will show off various combinations of the bundled solutions sold at deep discounts through distribution. In particular, the OPS V-series NEC displays combined with the BrightSign OPS player can be purchased at up to $175 off list price.
- A demonstration of Nexmosphere’s “elements for experience” will shine the light on many different types of experiential controls that integrate seamlessly with BrightSign players for engaging retail installations.
- Planar, a Leyard Company (booth C2520), will demonstrate how it uses BrightSign’s players to drive itsLeyard® TWS Series ultra-fine pitch LED video wall in a 4×4 configuration with 1920×1080 Full HD.
BrightSign will be at InfoComm in booth N2846 or you can see them online here.