BrightSign today announced that Moki’s cloud-based Mobile Device Management (MDM) software now offers support for BrightSign media players via BSN.cloud Control Cloud. Moki Device Management for BrightSign brings remote management capabilities to BrightSign devices and gives Moki customers the ability to easily manage fleets of BrightSign-connected endpoints via the Moki app.
Moki’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify deployment and management of single-purpose, multi-user solutions. The company’s platform is uniquely suited to expansive deployments, as Moki enables remote device management in mixed environments. This enables management of tens-of-thousands of Android, BrightSign and iOS devices from a single pane of glass.
BrightSign customers now have access to Moki’s advanced device monitoring and management features, including:
- Manage up to tens of thousands of BrightSign players (as well as other hardware on the same network) from a single, easy-to-use, cloud-based platform
- Perform common functions such as rebooting players, changing player settings, updating player firmware and more
- Exert remote control and take screenshots of BrightSign players active in the field
- View detailed player information, including network status, hardware details, logs and more
- Configure and receive custom alerts, notifying network managers of critical issues
- Ability to group players and manage them on a group level
- View players on a map and interact with them based on their location
- Create and assign custom user roles and permissions so that end-users have conditional access to specific players
Moki customers interested in learning more about the company’s support for BrightSign devices can email email@example.com.
Info about BrightSign’s digital signage products is here.