BrightLink Pro: A 60″-100″ All-in-One Interactive Display
Epson has literally reinvented the whiteboard.
Collaboration. It’s no longer an option — people want to collaborate, easily. Epson’s 16:10 aspect ratio Brightlink Pro simplifies the way people work and collaborate together. This easy to install, easy to use solution enhances the needs of today’s teams and office space productivity. From simple digital whiteboarding, to remote collaboration, to content sharing via your own devices.
Don’t believe us in how simple we’re saying it is? Watch this:
- It works just like your dry-erase board, digitally. Turn it on and start writing.
- Add a digital page when you run out of space.
- Insert an image or other content you want to include.
- Connect phones and tablets wirelessly using Epson’s iProjection App including Apple iOS and Android devices.
- Display four PC screens simultaneously over the network.
- Share the notes instantly when you’re finished; use the email, save and print functions — all without a computer.
The BrightLink Pro won three awards from rAVe in the last 10 months (Best New Meeting Room Projector & the 2015 and 2106 winner of the Best New Interactive Projector) and now it’s available in sizes from 60” to 100” diagonally – and that can include an integrated Da-Lite IDEA Screen with a 2.5 gain with a 25 degree viewing half angle. BrightLink Pro consolidates the utility of whiteboards, projectors and interactive displays into one complete system in a box. It is easy to install, works in well-lit rooms, and provides a large display area to share and show content from and with various participants.
BrightLink Pro enables you to share content across the network. Project your content at other locations using up to three more BrightLink Pros. All four BrightLink Pros enable users to annotate on the projected image — and annotations are visible at all four locations, resulting in more productive meetings.
So, this is collaboration at its best.
Want to learn more? Go here.